Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thursday January 24th - Bright Beginnings

Attendance:
Adults: 10
Babies: 11

So many new babies!!  
Four regulars, and the rest of the group was comprised of new people!  Storytime went well, but I think due to the number of new attendees, it was a quieter group.  We're just getting to the point (with my regulars) where the caregivers are singing along with the songs and performing the fingerplays, etc. alongside me.  While I had a great time getting to know the new babies, it did feel a little lonely performing by myself.  I love the happy chaos that we've cultivated over the past few months. 

We've decided to add a storytime!  Beginning in March, Bright Beginnings will meet twice a week.

Playlist:

·      Hello song

·      The mighty duke of York

·      Humpty Dumpty

·      Dance like snowflakes (in the air, whirling twirling)

·      Two little fishies

·      I’m a little froggy/bear/baby

·      Grey squirrel

·      Up and down in the elevator

·      Mitten poem

·      Wheels on the bus

·     Way up high in the winter sky, two little snowflakes caught my eye, down to the ground they fell without a sound, and before very long it was snowing all around

·      Walking old joe

·      Acka backa

·      Where is thumbkin?

·      There were 5 in the bed

·      This is the way the ladies ride

·      Skunk song

·      Cheek chin

·      My baby lies over the ocean

·      Baby shark

·      You are my sunshine

·      Mama’s little baby

·      See ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment